qt4-mac ...

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Apr 13 06:46:44 PDT 2012

Actually, the primary installed library names are changing (from,
e.g., libQtCore.4.7.4.dylib to libQtCore.4.8.1.dylib) and then
the rest are just soft links to this file.  Hence, depending on
how the dependent project is linked, it may or not require a rev
bump.  So, doing the revupgrade_mode seems like it would be wise,
and I'll do so once I get to that point; hopefully later today,
but we'll see. I remember the last time there was a major update
to Qt, and the revision changes were quite the PITA; we do what
we have to do :) - MLD