qt4-mac ...

Nicolas Pavillon pavillon.nicolas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 07:54:07 PDT 2012

Hello,

Sorry, my way of replying was not that clear. I took the last message on the thread, although the point I wanted to make was rather general, in the sense that it seems that a version of phonon compatible with Qt 4.8 should be committed before upgrading qt4-mac, in order to avoid problems during users' upgrades.

Cheers,

Nicolas