qt4-mac ...

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Apr 15 08:00:59 PDT 2012

Is Phonon 4.5.1 not compatible with Qt 4.8.1?  I haven't tried it out
yet.  Phonon 4.6.0 has been out for a few months now, so maybe that's
the correct upgrade path for Phonon to be compatible with the latest
release of Qt?  I'll try to add this to my testing, once I get to that
point; I'm still fighting with Qt patches right now. - MLD