sshguard-ipfw replaced_by sshguard (was: [MacPorts] #28523: sshguard-ipfw @1.4 request to update port to version 1.5)

Daniel nefar at otherware.org
Sun Apr 22 09:26:11 PDT 2012

Except some people still use snowleopard and as far as I could tell, ipfw
is still a valid command on Lion. Is it just ignored or can it still be
configured? If it's the latter, there's another reason for it to stay
enabled.

I would have preferred to see ONE sshguard port with variants.

-d

--
"America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic
tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of
 - Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, May 31, 2004