MacPorts 2.1.0-beta1 now available for testing

Daniel nefar at otherware.org
Tue Apr 24 11:14:26 PDT 2012

I'm just suggesting a port selfupdate --pre
to make it easier.

No one would have to go fetch  package or source to download.

If you don't think it's worth doing, so be it.  I already know how to work
around it.

-d

--
"America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic
tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of
 - Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, May 31, 2004