qt4-mac ...

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Tue Apr 24 18:23:37 PDT 2012

Just a quick update: I think things are working for the release
(non-debug) version, as either library or framework, on both 10.6 and
10.7.  I'm leaving in the fixes for 10.4 and 10.5, hoping that they
still work.  I've messed with +framework so that it actually installs
where it is expected to be for MacPorts' purposes and everything
internally references correctly (includedir, libdir, etc for .pc, .la,
and .prl files).  Tomorrow I'm testing +debug to make sure it works as
expected.  Initial testing as library install looks good for most ports,
and, without even recompiling some of those ports work correctly with
the new 4.8.1 libraries (yay!).  I do want to make sure a few dependent
ports work correctly before actually checking in the updated qt4-mac,
since I had to mess with QMake to get +framework to work correctly -- I
don't think those changes will impact other ports, but I want to test a
bit first.  So, getting closer each day. - MLD