p5.12-dbd-mysql problems with mysql51 & mysql55

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Mon Apr 30 15:53:29 PDT 2012

Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

> On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:13 PM, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
>
>> Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

>>> These ports are not ready for what you are attempting. Each port will be a non-conflicting port and dependent ports will need to pick which port they want or provide some variants to choose which one to use.
>>>

>> so to conclude :
>> until these p.12 & p.14 ports are updated, I'm stuck on mysql5
>
> Yes, although updating the p5.12-dbd-mysql to include the same mysql variants as dovecot2 or postfix should be quick and easy.
> If you submit the patches I will make sure they get committed straight away. Other then that I do not have time at the moment look further.

I've already updated both dovecot2 and postfix to use mysql51:

  postfix @2.9.2_0+dovecot_sasl+mysql51+pcre+postgresql91+tls (active)
  dovecot2 @2.1.5_1+ldap+mysql51+postgresql91 (active)

p5.12-dbd-mysql is needed by sqlgrey

what's wrong with p5.12-dbd-mysql and how do I fix it ???

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa