flex

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Mon Apr 30 20:21:56 PDT 2012

Does flex currently pass its tests for you? On 10.7 (all current xcode/system but trunk macports), I have 1 failure in both clang and llvm-gcc-4.2:
Test test-concatenated-options FAILED. See test-concatenated-options/OUTPUT for details.

The OUTPUT file contains:
echo %% | ../../flex -cn -o /dev/null
make[5]: *** [test] Error 141

There seems to be an upstream ticket from long ago, but it was closed due to lack of info.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3408544&group_id=97492&atid=618177

Later down my tree, raptor2 is unable to find the output from flex (during ./configure), I presume for the same reason this single test is failing.