New AquaTerm & gnuplot patches

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Mon Aug 20 19:48:59 PDT 2012

On 2012-8-21 09:23 , Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> (un)related: I'm fighting with another issue which I believe must be
> some PackageMaker's bug. If someone would install AquaTerm with
> MacPorts first and then with an official installer, the installed
> AquaTerm.app would end up overwriting
> /Applications/MacPorts/AquaTerm.app instead of being placed under
> /Applications/AquaTerm.app. Here's an exact description from 2007:
> http://lists.apple.com/archives/installer-dev/2007/Dec/msg00040.html

Relocation is probably actually the desired behaviour in the common
case, so if users move their apps they can still upgrade them correctly.
It's unfortunate that there's seemingly no way for users to disable it.

I guess we should probably use a unique bundle identifier in the copy
installed by the port.

- Josh