Buildbot error

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Thu Dec 27 00:03:22 PST 2012

Hallo Rainer,

> Are you still using Subversion 1.6 and copied the directory with plain
> cp, including the .svn directory in this path? Then you need to get rid
> of this .svn directory and make a proper copy.

Could be that indeed. I confirm I still use svn 1.6 (the Apple bundled one). I’ll move to Macports svn right away, but is there any snag upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7?

I deleted the repertories, created fresh ones with ‘svn mkdir’ then copied only the respective Portfiles…

Thanks to everybody for helping me working this out.

Vincent