Buildbot error

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Thu Dec 27 03:22:17 PST 2012

On 27 déc. 2012, at 10:49, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> later some portion of it would be found to be unusable in some way. Working copies are commonly considered to be disposable, so while the developers of Subversion of course tried to fix these bugs in later versions of Subversion, the answer to the user was always to delete the working copy and check out a new one.

Well, I guess I could do that of course. I don’t see any stale directory in my tree, so t would be the best move onwards.

> Not sure exactly what you mean by "repertories".

Sorry Ryan. Sometimes I end up mixing French and English words. It’s hard to keep a perfect waterproof barrier between the two, sometimes it leaks. I meant ‘directories’; French word would be ‘répertoire’, so ‘repertories’ is a nice chimera! ;)

Cheers!
Vincent