Portgroups Cmake + PythonXX

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Fri Dec 28 00:27:38 PST 2012

Hi folks,

I am refactoring the gmsh port which is somehow out of date and I also add various variants to it, especially to remove the mesa dependency (with all implied X11 ports). Futhermore, I’d like to add a +pythonXX variant to enable python bindings: I thought about declaring gmsh +pythonXX both in CMake and PythonXX PortGroups, but obviously they conflict in the way configure is handled.

Is there an elegant way to make both PortGroup work together without having to rewrite all the Python PortGroup sugar?

Thanks a lot,
Vincent