gmsh

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 28 06:28:58 PST 2012

On Dec 28, 2012, at 08:26, Vincent Habchi wrote:

> On 28 déc. 2012, at 14:39, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Not easily... But does it matter? Will the bindings be different depending on gmsh's variants? If so that would be quite a bit annoying.
>
> Some bindings depend whether gmsh was compiled with or without GUI support. I wrote this as an example:
>
> pre-configure {
>    set gmshvar [lindex [split [registry_active gmsh] " "] 3]
>    set gmshvar [split $gmshvar "+-"]
>
>    if {[lsearch -exact $gmshvar qt4]} {
>        configure.args-append   -DENABLE_QT:BOOL=ON
>    }
> }
>
> Is that correct?

I don't know, and it looks inconvenient. And if the bindings build differently depending on how gmsh is built, then you really need to have the same variants in the bindings port as you do in the gmsh port, and to ensure that they match up with one another (for example using the active_variants portgroup).