Avoid mirroring a distfile

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sat Feb 4 00:40:47 PST 2012

On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:30 AM, Andrea D'Amore wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 19:25, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>> It has already been done:
> […]
> […]
>
> Ryan, so you are going to commit those, aren't you?

Hi Andrea,

I see you are adding stuff for VB!

I didn't follow this thread but it looks like you built VB via MacPorts as well.
I did so a few days ago but I keep having problems with my mouse action in the guest OS.
After downloading a OpenSUSE 12.1 virtual machine via torrent for days I was able to finally test-run it today. This VM came with guest-addtions installed. BUT the error persists. For some reason mouse clicks are registered at the position of the previous mouse click. This lag makes it close to impossible to make use of the guest OS. :-( I'm wondering whether you've seen this as well. If not I wonder whether you're running Lion or Snow Leopard.

Greets,
Marko