Avoid mirroring a distfile

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Sat Feb 4 01:24:28 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 09:40, Marko Käning <MK-MacPorts at techno.ms> wrote:
> I didn't follow this thread but it looks like you built VB via MacPorts as well.
> I did so a few days ago but I keep having problems with my mouse action in the guest OS.

Yes, that was the thread that made me aware of vbox in ports, I've
switched to the mp provided virtualbox and apart the extensionpack
(installed by hand after fixing it with install_name_tool) I cannot
see any difference.

> After downloading a OpenSUSE 12.1 virtual machine via torrent for days I was able to finally test-run it today. This VM came with guest-addtions installed. BUT the error persists.

Can you reproduce the error using the binary from oracle's website?
Can you share a link to the prebuilt VM you're using?

Have you filed a ticket? I personally don't think it's a macports
issue, checking if other people can reprdocue is a needed step to
confirm this.

--
Andrea