Tcl versions with threads enabled

Gustaf Neumann neumann at wu.ac.at
Thu Feb 9 11:11:16 PST 2012

Am 07.02.12 22:21, schrieb Ryan Schmidt:

> Problems are:
> - blt (requires: port install blt configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2)
> Thanks for letting us know that llvm-gcc-4.2 was able to compile blt successfully.
i have never used blt before and found this out during my attempts to
install all ports dependent on Tcl.

> We had been waiting on that information in #32599 for some time. I've fixed it now.
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/32599
many thanks!

Concerning the oracle-dependencies. I have downloaded the required
instantclient libraries from Oracle,
with these "ocilib", and "php5-oracle" compile fine,
"qore-oracle-module" (missing file "oracleobject.h") and "TOra" (missing
file qobject.h)

i have submitted a Ticket with a patch for the port "tclx", it seems to
work now, as well as the dependent port "sguil-client". This reduces the
list of broken ports further.

> Note that having "test.run yes" in the Portfile only means that a user can run e.g. "sudo port test xotcl" to run the tests. The tests don't run automatically as part of the usual build / destroot / install.
unfortunately, one seems to have to check the portfile in order to
figure out, whether one could run a test.

-gustaf neumann