Xcode 4.3 missing X1SDK?

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:43:11 PST 2012

   Does anyone know what the situation is for Xcode 4.3 vs X11 SDK?
The Xcode 4.3 installation doesn't install the Command Line Tools by
default and installing Xcode 4.3 from the AppStore left the Downloads
preference panel in Xcode 4.3 showing the Command Line Tools as installed.
This forced me to use the deinstallation scripts to remove Xcode 4.2.1
entirely and reinstall Xcode 4.3. However now I see no way to reinstall
the X11 SDK for Xcode 4.3. I hope this isn't pointing to Apple deprecating
X11 completely out of Mac OS X with Mountain Lion. Sigh.
       Jack