XCode 4.3

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Sat Feb 18 08:32:40 PST 2012

Just a bit of information:

	- The record of whether you've agree to the license is stored per-user in ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.dt.Xcode.plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>IDELastGMLicenseAgreedTo</key>
	<string>EA0720</string>
	<key>IDEXcodeVersionForAgreedToGMLicense</key>
	<string>4.3</string>
</dict>
</plist>

	- One can run xcodebuild -version without agreeing, and xcode-select -print-path, but more complicated things require agreement (xcodebuild -showsdks, xcrun -find, etc).

Maybe we need to create a macports user home at something like /opt/local/users/macports, with no access except to /opt/local/users/macportsLibrary/Preferences… ?

James