XCode 4.3

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Sat Feb 18 10:09:43 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 08:32:40AM -0800, James Berry wrote:
> 	- The record of whether you've agree to the license is stored per-user in ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.dt.Xcode.plist:
[...]
> Maybe we need to create a macports user home at something like /opt/local/users/macports, with no access except to /opt/local/users/macportsLibrary/Preferences??? ?

Well, there are already some ports that want to access the macports
user's $HOME and run into problems because it's /var/empty. In
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/31827 we were talking about creating a
temporary, per-build home directory. If we're going to do that, which
sounds like a good idea, we could populate it with that plist.

Of course, we'd still have to get the user to accept the license once
to generate that plist.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/