[89994] trunk/base/src

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Sun Feb 19 08:52:41 PST 2012

On Feb 18, 2012, at 10:46 PM, jmr at macports.org wrote:

> set env(HOME) to our own dirs (#31827) and link user's xcode 4.3 plist into them

Josh,

Have you tested this? On my lion system, ~/Library/Preferences is 0700 permissions (and I don't think I've done anything to change that), which would presumably imply that symlinking to Xcode prefs from ~macports/Library/Preferences/<xcodeprefs> wouldn't achieve anything, as the Xcode user wouldn't be able to resolve the symlink to a directory it could read. That 0700 permissions there, btw, was also why I set perms on ~macports/Library/Preferences to that value…

???

James