Please test branches/release_2_0 with Xcode 4.3

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Mon Feb 27 01:01:12 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 08:04, Dan Ports <dports at macports.org> wrote:
> I have been testing this and think we're close to ready for release.
> I haven't had any problems with it once correctly set up.

IIRC this has been discussed but I cannot find the mail in archive:
I usually have 2.0.99 installed but lately I wanted to reproduce a few
tickets in branch, scenarios that came to mind:

- replace 2.0.99 with branch version and vice versa when needed
- install 2.0.99 with a binary prefix
- use a chroot
- have another system in a VM

Thinking of the latter I browsed puredarwin and gnu-darwn but those
seems to be a little back on released versions.

How do you guys handle using different mp versions?
Has any of you installed a darwin 10/11 system from scratch?

--
Andrea