Please test branches/release_2_0 with Xcode 4.3

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Wed Feb 22 00:34:57 PST 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:04:19PM -0800, Dan Ports wrote:
> Right now, what I'm worried about are the kind of errors we'll get if
> Xcode is not properly installed/configured. There are a couple
> non-obvious steps you have to take and the results can be surprising:

I added some additional warnings for these cases in r90107-r90111.

One of them includes a link to the guide section on installing Xcode.
Of course, we'll want to make sure that's updated at release time, with
the link to the command line tools and other info.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/