subport and dependency

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Sat Jan 21 17:39:54 PST 2012

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 01:03:34AM +0100, Andrea D'Amore wrote:
> I moved a few python port to python-1.0 portgroup, and for them I got
> a lint report saying py24- dependency was unknown. I remember
> stumbling into this and I figure this is due to portindex not indexing
> the default port at the time of commit. Is this correct or if not can
> anyone enlight me?

Yeah, that lint error is normal when committing a new unified Python
port. I think you're probably right about the cause -- my guess is that
it's running lint before updating the portindex, so it doesn't see the
new py24-foo port.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/