[89248] trunk/dports/science/alliance/Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Jan 22 00:44:12 PST 2012

On Jan 22, 2012, at 02:31, Andrea D'Amore wrote:

> Incidentally llvm-gcc-4.2 is broken on using Xcode 4.2.1 as
> well, check comment 3 on ticket 32947.

Let's clarify that the llvm-gcc-4.2 compiler cannot compile that version of alliance. The llvm-gcc-4.2 compiler itself is not broken.

> I think it'd be better to check the xcodeversion and fallback to
> apple-gcc42 if using 4.2, any thought?

Yes, we should do that; I brought that up here:

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2012-January/017440.html

We should update the instructions, then update all ports using that block.