boost port file does not properly include isysroot

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Mon Jan 30 15:15:03 PST 2012

On Jan 30, 2012, at 2:30 PM, James Gregurich wrote:

> As you will recall from a year ago, I've already done that.
>
> I gave you guys a complete working prototype that had support for clang, customization of  universal binary architectures, and the comprehensive ability to target different SDKs. I had 5 or 6 ports (including complex ones such as boost) building simultaneously for MacOSX and iOS as universal binaries on both.
>
> only one person ever cared enough to look at it.

Landon expressed interest at the time and requested a unified diff.

http://old.nabble.com/iOS-cross-compiling-support-td30754615.html

If you have an svn tree and your changes are in base do this from trunk:
$ svn diff base > patch-macports-base-cross-compile-support.diff

Then attach it to a new ticket at:
http://trac.macports.org

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)