Apache httpd 2.2.x -> 2.4.x : status

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Fri Jun 1 12:30:41 PDT 2012

Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
> _Apache2_port_
> 1a) fix the 2.2.x patches to work with 2.4.x
>     !!!DONE!!! and working
>
> 1b) create a new MacPorts layout that doesn't violate the mtree
>     !!!DONE!!! and working
>
> 1c) create a Debian/Ubuntu layout for the httpd conf files
>     a layout has been found and is under evaluation
>     & conversion to work under MacPorts

This is now almost in orden :-)
it installs wirthout any problems on my system,
but I haven't tested it in depth yet

Now, how do you want my results so far ???
There's a lot of files involved, so *zip, bz2, tar or tgz might be the best.

I can also put it up in pixillas hg

:-) Happy Hacking :-)
--
Bjarne D Mathiesen