qt4-mac and qt4-mac-devel

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Jun 14 07:14:53 PDT 2012

I recently updated qt4-mac from 4.7.4 to 4.8.2.  For those of you using
qt4-mac-devel (4.8.0), I will be moving it to the 5.0 alpha release as
soon as it compiles cleanly for me.  So, if you're still using
qt4-mac-devel, please switch to using qt4-mac instead since it's
actually more recent (for now).  qt4-mac also contains various fixes
that should allow it compile more reliably and faster, as well as work
better within the MacPorts framework. - MLD