MacPorts Mountain Lion Futures

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Mon Jun 18 20:56:47 PDT 2012

On 2012-6-19 13:30 , James Berry wrote:
> I believe Josh has put in the work already to at least accomplish (a). Do we need to create an apple-recognized official signing key for (1) before we distribute that?

That work was basically just support for building flat packages. The
person building the release can now simply run productsign(1) on each
.pkg. I've done that for the 2.1.x releases.

I don't know if you can get a Developer ID registered to a team rather
than an individual without buying a corporate ADC subscription.

- Josh