Bug with binary ports? (tar: +CONTENTS: Not found in archive)

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Sun May 13 12:20:06 PDT 2012

> What concerns automoc it looks like one would need to restore an older version of it to allow qt3 to run, but that's a whole new issue, I am afraid…

Sounds like you just need to deactivate/activate the various dependency ports; what you have installed would not be possible without having to deactivate/activate the various QTs to build the ports as you installed things.

Since needed libraries will be deactivated, it's likely be told things are "broken" again. You'll probably always have a mess unless you move all your QT3 things to build with QT4.