apache2 httpd 2.4.2

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Thu May 24 13:57:53 PDT 2012

Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

> On May 23, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>

>> On May 23, 2012, at 16:39, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>>
>>> What is the argument for apache2 to continue violating mtree?
>>
>> The only one I can think of is that tons of other ports currently assume that's the layout. Thus changing the apache2 layout requires changing tons of ports in unison.
>
> Is this not accurate?
> port file depends:apache2 or variant:apache | sort -u | wc -l
>       44

A preliminary & cursory evaluation of this gives :

port file depends:apache2 or variant:apache2 \
| sort -u | cut -f10,11 -d/

result:                 pruned result
======                  =============
devel/bugzilla          devel/bugzilla
devel/cvsweb            devel/cvsweb
gis/mapserver           gis/mapserver
lang/php                lang/php
lang/php4
lang/php5-devel
lang/php5
lang/php52
mail/sympa              mail/sympa
perl/p5-cgi-speedycgi   perl/p5-cgi-speedycgi
perl/p5-libapreq2       perl/p5-libapreq2
php/php-uploadprogress  php/php-uploadprogress
python/py-spyce         python/py-spyce
www/awstats             www/awstats
www/drupal5
www/drupal6
www/drupal7
www/midgard-apache2     www/midgard-apache2
www/midgard-data        www/midgard-data
www/mod_antispam
www/mod_authn_otp       www/mod_authn_otp
www/mod_cband           www/mod_cband
www/mod_chroot          www/mod_chroot
www/mod_dnssd           www/mod_dnssd
www/mod_evasive         www/mod_evasive
www/mod_fastcgi         www/mod_fastcgi
www/mod_fcgid           www/mod_fcgid
www/mod_gnutls          www/mod_gnutls
www/mod_jk
www/mod_jk2
www/mod_mono            www/mod_mono
www/mod_perl2           www/mod_perl2
www/mod_proxy_html
www/mod_python          www/mod_python
www/mod_python25        www/mod_python25
www/mod_python26        www/mod_python26
www/mod_ruby            www/mod_ruby
www/mod_security2       www/mod_security2
www/mod_ssi_func        www/mod_ssi_func
www/mod_wsgi            www/mod_wsgi
www/postfixadmin
total : 41              total : 29

The pruned result can possibly be brought further down
Right off the beat, the only ports that really need /apxs/ are the ones
that install something as an apache module.

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa