[MacPorts] #34617: make all ports independent of which version of Perl is installed or the major one

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Mon May 28 05:44:12 PDT 2012

Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> About the patch-perl5.xx.diff patch, I removed the tabs and replaced them with the MacPorts preferred spaces.
>
> Bjarne, you might adjust your bash script to use spaces in the event you want to produce a new diff.

I've replaced the tabs in my scripts & uploaded again.
I've also made them generally applicable and able to handle both soft &
hard conversion between Perl5 versions.
They ought thus to be ready for whatever sheanigans the future might
bring - whether it's upgrading hard or soft ;-)

> Regards,
> Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)

:-) Happy Hacking :-)
--