KMyMoney4 +no_gtk +no_x11 fails because gtk is installed anyway and more...

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Thu Oct 4 14:18:15 PDT 2012

On Oct 4, 2012, at 9:08 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> It'd be awesome if this x11/quartz ... problem would go away.

I even gave advice to install kmymoney4 with said two variants, but I see now that it causes problems every now and then. [1]

Shocking to see that it totally inhibits to build kmymoney4 now.

Let me know if I could do something.

[1] The weird thing about all this is that some little tool in the whole lot of dependencies needs gtk. That tool is not needed for KMyMoney which is why it doesn't make any sense to go through the pain to install all the x11 ports for nothing.