KMyMoney4 +no_gtk +no_x11 fails because gtk is installed anyway and more...

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Oct 4 14:24:10 PDT 2012

> I even gave advice to install kmymoney4 with said two variants, but I see now that it causes problems every now and then. [1]
>
> Shocking to see that it totally inhibits to build kmymoney4 now.
>
> Let me know if I could do something.

Now you've asked for it! :-)

 * split pango/cairo/gtk2 into subports for quartz and for x11
 * patch libiodbc so it will not use gtk unless requested

I think I'll be able to patch libiodbc by next week, but a libiodbc+gtk2 variant will require gtk2+x11 since gtk2-x11+quartz does not include gtk-config (is that on purpose?). That missing file for gtk2-x11+quartz hints that gtk2 might actually cleanly split apart.