KMyMoney4 +no_gtk +no_x11 fails because gtk is installed anyway and more...

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Oct 4 15:18:56 PDT 2012

On Oct 4, 2012, at 16:34, MK-MacPorts at techno.ms wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2012, at 11:24 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
>> * split pango/cairo/gtk2 into subports for quartz and for x11
> That seems like a major issue!

I've agreed before that we should do this split, in favor of having variants. I agree it'll be a major pain to do.

The goal would be to have the quartz and x11 subports simultaneously installable.

But at that point, does anything speak against just making pango/cairo/gtk2 always install both quartz and x11 parts and just get rid of the variants? Is that even possible?