buildbot: ./configure: line 27: /dev/null: Permission denied

Hiroshi Umemoto hum at macports.org
Sun Oct 7 07:03:41 PDT 2012

On Oct 7, 2012, at 12:23 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> Yes, that worked. Committed in r98496.
>
> Bill, could you please restart the Snow Leopard buildbot computer (or manually recreate /dev/null if you know how), then re-run port build 11369 and all subsequent port and base builds?
>
> Hiroshi, could you let the developers of mosesdecoder know about this problem and the fix?

Thank you very much for your support and sorry about throwing the build bot into disorder. I posted a request for the fix to the Moses mailing list and a fix was committed to the Moses master very instantly.

https://github.com/moses-smt/mosesdecoder/commit/f4471692ba51aeec3cf9867fcabe2c4fc7d4cb33
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.nlp.moses.user/7740

I will update the mosesdecoder port.

Best,