zmq update

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu Oct 18 18:33:32 PDT 2012

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/98866

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/98862

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/98865

> zmq, zmq20 and zmq22 should be made to install files in different
> places and to not conflict with one another.

I've commented in #36576 about this and will be leaving this to the new
maintainer.

> That is what the port naming convention of having a version number
> suffix means. This is in contrast to the foo / foo-devel naming
> convention which means the ports conflict.

The zmq20 and zmq ports previously didn't do this either.

Also in https://trac.macports.org/changeset/98862

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/98864

> Both the new zmq port and the new zmq22 port were "svn add"ed to the
> repository. They should have been "svn copy"ed from the existing port,
> so that the four-year-long history of the port is preserved.

Sorry.

--
Clemens Lang