wxWidgets vs. wxWidgets-devel: a proposal

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Fri Sep 21 10:52:44 PDT 2012

On Sep 21, 2012, at 10:16 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> 1. Are there any specific problems with wxWidgets 2.9 on older systems (what older systems)?
>
> 2.9 doesn't work on Tiger.

My presumption is then that we want to keep things working on Tiger. This will require not only
that wxWidgets28 is kept around, but that packages that shift to supporting *only* wxWidgets 2.9+ have
to be forked into an explicit-version older package that's retained for those older systems to
function. I'm OK with that.

-- Kuba