Webkit-gtk3 or webkit-gtk-devel?s

Eric Gregory eric at yorba.org
Wed Apr 3 14:04:50 PDT 2013

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia <jeremyhu at ...> writes:

> I don't like the idea of +introspection variants.
>
> I'm on the fence between subport and variant for gtk3.  Thoughts?

I'm really glad to see this is making some traction!  I'm a developer
working on a Linux email client that relies on WebKitGtk3, and we would love
to be able to get into Mac Ports.

GObject Introspection is good to see as well, since we're relying on that
for Vala bindings.

How far is this away from completion?  Is there anything I can do to help?

 - Eric