GSoC 2013

Marius Cotofana marius.coto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 11:55:01 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am a second year student of Computer Science that would like to help you this summer,
during GSoC 2013 and even after.

I am a big fan of Linux (I recently started to teach some introductory courses of Linux) but
I got a Mac, a few months ago, installed Linux on it and it doesn't feel just right. OSX is just
more snappy and offers much of the flexibility that Linux has. But there are some things missing.
I believe that your project has a very important role in making this experience better, also bringing
open-source software to an area where it is "forbidden".

It would be a pleasure for me to take part in this project and I am ready to start. The problem is that
I do not really have a clue where to begin from, so I am asking you for some help to get me started.
Also, I have read your Ideas for GSoC and was wondering which is the most important at this moment ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Marius Cotofana.