GSoC 2013

Marius Cotofana marius.coto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:16:30 PDT 2013

On Apr 15, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:

> On 2013-4-14 04:55 , Marius Cotofana wrote:
>> I have read your Ideas for GSoC and was wondering which is the most important at this moment ?
>
> IMO the most helpful thing on the suggestions page at the moment would
> be the "test coverage" one. Having a better test framework that is easy
> to add new tests to, and having a more comprehensive suite of tests, is
> essential to being able to refactor the code correctly. (And of course
> we also want to catch regressions due to new features or bug fixes.)
>
> - Josh

I am on it. I have cloned the source code and for the next days I will get familiarised
with the current framework and try to see how it could be improved.

Any suggestion about how to get started would be very helpful.

Also, from the Ideas page, I have seen that raimue is listed as a potential mentor.
How could I get in contact with him ?

Marius.