GSoC 2013

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sun Apr 14 22:14:51 PDT 2013

On 2013-4-14 04:55 , Marius Cotofana wrote:
> I have read your Ideas for GSoC and was wondering which is the most important at this moment ?

IMO the most helpful thing on the suggestions page at the moment would
be the "test coverage" one. Having a better test framework that is easy
to add new tests to, and having a more comprehensive suite of tests, is
essential to being able to refactor the code correctly. (And of course
we also want to catch regressions due to new features or bug fixes.)

- Josh