compiler.blacklist ignored on snow leopard

Mark Moll mmoll at rice.edu
Mon Aug 5 16:50:57 PDT 2013

In the ompl port I noticed that *gcc-4.2 and older don’t compile certain Boost Graph library constructs used by OMPL. I tried to fix this by adding this line to the Portfile:

	compiler.blacklist  llvm-gcc-4.2 apple-gcc-4.2 apple-gcc-4.0 gcc-4.2 gcc-4.0 gcc-3.3

But if you look at the build log for the Snow Leopard build slave you’ll see that it is still using /usr/bin/llvm-g++-4.2:

	https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/builds/19334

Do I explicitly need to specify a compiler for Snow Leopard?
--
Mark Moll