my rsync is broken, anyone got a leopard one?

jlm at justinfront.net jlm at justinfront.net
Sat Aug 24 10:28:11 PDT 2013

Jeremy

My cd drive has not worked for most of the life of this machine.  It
seems a common suggestion to reinstall leopard when there is a
problem, as far as I am concerned that is completely impractical I
doubt I even still have the CD's and there is too much in the way that
it's setup, and not something I would consider, seriously I reinstall
windows when it breaks... macs you can normally fix, I am more likely
to find an alternative approach to macport than reinstall my system.
Maybe installing linux instead when it gets too hard to keep this
leopard alive.

Can anyone suggest how I can fix libiconv-24 or what ever the files
are, is no one running a leopard that can send me privately some
replacement files?  Or suggest how I might 'upgrade' this aspect of my
system?

Best Justin