[110275] trunk/dports/devel/codeblocks/Portfile

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Aug 29 07:26:09 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Frank Schima wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> +depends_build       path:bin/pkg-config:pkgconfig
>
> I'm curious why you are using this construct. There is only one pkgconfig
> port, so why are you using a path dependency?

I don't know. I saw that in many other ports and thought that probably
other ports might know it better (maybe there used to be a development
version of pkgconfig in past?).

Feel free to do a mass replacement in the whole repository (these
recent changes are not the only ones where I used this).

Mojca