wxWidgets

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Aug 29 09:34:55 PDT 2013

Hi,

Ad 1: I suggest reporting upstream, but feel free to commit the change.

Ad 2: Please try to uninstall or deactivate all *wx* and reinstall
wxPython. I suspect it's wrong linking (bug that you see only if wx gets
compiled while one in $prefix is active).

Ad 3: I'm aware since today, but I didn't have the time to look into it. A
workaround is to create the folders manually, but it is not clear to me if
it should be one of the wx ports or the macports core that should creats
empty folders before "port select" creates symlinks.

Thank you for the feedback,
Mojca