wxWidgets

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Aug 29 10:37:45 PDT 2013

On Aug 29, 2013 7:19 PM, "Michael Dickens" wrote:

> I have committed the patch into MacPorts, which fixes the issue. I'll
look into reporting it upstream too.

Thank you. (I'm away from computer.)

> wx-config's symlink is not correct.  I'm looking into this issue right
now.

I indeed commented out symlink fixing code (see "confscript" in Portfile)
today because I failed to understand / see where anything goes wrong. I
already planned to report a bug about wrong symlinks upstream, but didn't
remember how to reproduce any wrong behaviour at all.

Mojca