One more Fortran question ...

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Wed Feb 6 10:22:00 PST 2013

On 2013-2-7 02:04 , Peter Danecek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a quick question on compiler variants and fortan ...
>
> Which are exactly the environment variables set by using for example
>     configure.compiler macports-gcc-4.5
> The recipe https://trac.macports.org/wiki/PortfileRecipes#gcc somehow
> gives CC and CXX as an example, configure.f77 should correspond to F77.
> What about for example FC, F90, etc. Where can I find a complete list,
> could anyone provide some pointer?
> Thanks!
> ~petr

They are all mentioned in
<http://guide.macports.org/chunked/reference.phases.html#reference.phases.configure>,
though they're not explicitly marked as being affected by
configure.compiler (and probably should be). Basically, every
environment variable that corresponds to a compiler that is provided by
the configure.compiler choice is set.

- Josh