One more Fortran question ...

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Wed Feb 6 10:46:07 PST 2013

Thanks that is what I was looking for. At least there is the list of
env. variables which are available and intuition helps. Maybe, more
explicit info on which (and how) these variables are actually modified
by setting configure.compiler might be helpful.

Anyway I am fine with this information.
~petr