Build server request: patch for use_dmg support

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Mon Jan 14 15:06:52 PST 2013

I don't think we want to have a mix of patches applied to the buildbots, since it makes reproducing problems harder. It might be useful to have the base builder install the result of each build such that the ports builder will use it (so the ports builder effectively uses trunk), but that probably introduces its own support burden too.

-Bill