Automated fix for automake 1.13 changes

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Sun Jan 20 22:15:38 PST 2013

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:

> I got the impression they're not coming back forever, they're just going
> to have a reasonable period where they print a deprecation warning but
> still work, like should have happened in the first place.

That's the impression I got as well. As far as I could tell the fact
that a deprecation warning wasn't issued in the first place was a bug,
the maintainer was quite surprised when he was told that no
deprecation warnings had been issued in relation to the removal of
these macros when using the 1.12.x series.

Cheers

Adam